Monday, June 20, 2011

So I am finally taking the plunge!!

Hello blog world! More like the three people that will most likely read this thing (my MIL, husband, and maybe sister, ha!). I have been an avid blog stalker for a couple years now and never really thought I had enough to say to have my own. Let me rephrase that...I ALWAYS have more than enough to say but I most likely don't have enough interesting things to say. My husband has always said I should start my own and I always replied..."maybe when we have a baby." Well the time has come and I guess I am feeling all sentimental and hormonal lately; so here we go. I should probably start this blog off with a disclaimer....

Disclaimer......I am not a good SPELLER or someone who watches her run on sentences. My handwriting is at times almost unreadable (even to me) so I feel using this as a kind of baby/life journal is much better so that I can look back and remember the good times (or the bad). So sorry ahead of time if you are one to correct grammatical or spelling errors. If you are have fun! HA! I know that my MIL (who will be my #1 fan) will not care about either of those things as long as I include LOTS of pics of her first grandbaby!

So, in short this blog will most likely be a place for me to write down all the funny and strange things that happen to me and my family as we go from four (me, the hubs, Weeza Wiggles and Amelia Bedelia..the pups) to five. We will be welcoming our first child into this big CRAZY world in late November if all goes according to plan. We can't wait for our new adventure! I know it will be hard at times; but also so rewarding.

I am 18 weeks preggers today! I will do a post tommorrow about how things have been up until now and how the baby is growing.

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment