Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Boy WILSON CASH CONROY!!!!

So I am already starting off as a BAD blogger! I know I said I would post about the baby on Tuesday but just didn't have enough time with working three nights in a row. Good thing I waited though because our baby bedding was delivered today. I am super excited!!! I LOVE the bedding even more in person! It is so soft and the colors are really pretty. The crib should be here in the next couple of days and we are planning on painting the nursery and guest room this weekend so I will post pics then. I know it is pretty early to decorate but with all our traveling this summer I want to go ahead and get things rolling. Plus, who doesn't want to look at a pretty nursery every day instead of an empty room???


Above is the crib blanket and below are the bumpers....I LOVE!!!


The room will hopefully look like this soon....


But for now it looks like this..HA...

We luckily were able to buy a TON of baby clothes for little Cash from a friend at work who is all done having babies and had two boys! We got such a great deal. I think I have secretly been leaving them all out like this so I could go in and look at all the sweet little things!


This is the crib I ordered (it does NOT have a drop down side). It is the Jenny Lind style crib. I slept in a crib just like this when I was a baby. I am planning on painting it a Tiffany blue color and am going to try to antique it to make it look a little vintage.




I can't wait to see it all come together, but most of all can't wait until our sweet little boy is here!


Weeza and Amelia can't wait either but I think would prefer us NOT to put his bibs on them! HA!!!






Here are some STATS on baby boy Cash and Momma so far....



  • We are 181/2 weeks so far
  • We found out you were a baby boy at 16 weeks but had an idea at around 13.
  • We have known what your name would be for a LOONG time! Wilson is my maiden name and Cash is for Johny Cash (I know...weird huh?)
  • I am wearing mostly all maternity clothes. I can wear some of my flowy dresses and tops but only maternity pants and shorts! It has been this way since around 13 weeks. Sad I know.
  • I feel great!!! I only felt sick/VERY tired around weeks 6 through 8 but have felt GREAT ever since.
  • My only complaint is my skin is AWFUL..pimples, pimples please go away...so much for glowing skin the entire 9 months. It is all worth it though.
  • Cravings...in the beginning all I could stomach were CARBS, CARBS, AND MORE CARBS! No cravings anymore. I actually have started feeling full pretty fast lately. I still LOVE to eat most anything...esp. candy, fruit, and Mexican. That isn't any different than before I was pregnant.
  • I have not felt you move yet. I sometimes feel what I think may be a flutter but can't really tell. I listen to your heart beat regularly on my dopler so I know you are in there just growing and growing.
  • You are the size of a sweet potato this week and weigh only 6.7 ounces. All your organs are formed and now you are just growing. Your bones are growing stronger this week and your inner ear is getting strong enough for you to be able to hear your mommy's heart beat and growling stomach (even though I eat so much I can't remember the last time it growled..ha).
  • Your daddy is over the moon excited for you and it makes me so happy to see him this way. I know he is going to be the BEST daddy in the world. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us three.
  • We have our BIG 20 week appointment in two weeks. I am anxious to see that you are doing well. I know it is all in God's hands. The nurse in me worries constantly though but I know God has a plan and that is all that matters.
Well that is it for now folks...Sorry such a long post. I guess I am a little excited.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bedding. Cash's room is going to beautiful just like him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just FYI... take your time on painting the crib.. i hear its a horrier... i tried to buy a blue one for my girls but they had just stopped making them :( so i ended up buying a light pink one. research good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So excited for all thats happening! You have inspired me and maybe I will start one too! Its a good way to document everything:O) Love you and cant wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a precious momma-to-be, Brittney!! So excited for you, Frank, and the girls (your first children :), and this amazing new adventure. Cash's bedding is beautiful. Really hope we get to make it out to Charleston this year. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete